Wednesday, October 7, 2009

romantic word....for lover!!

Walk with me when ur hearts needs company,
Take my hand when u feel all alone,
Turn to me when u need someone to lean on,
Coz I'm the one u can always depend on!

You're the air that I breath,
You're the words that I read,
You're the light that I see and,
Your love is all that I need.

A special smile a special face,
A special someone no one can replace.
I love you and always will,
You've filled a space no one could fill.

Ur precious love has turned my life completely around. I feel like Im walking but my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground!

Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

All I Wanted Was SomeOne To Care For Me
All I Wanted Was SomeOne Who Would Be There For Me
All I Ever Wanted Was SomeOne Who Would Be True
All I Ever Wanted Was SomeOne like You

I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has gone from me to you,
So care for it just like I do,
Because I have no heart n U have two.

A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

Those we Love,
Never go away,
They walk besides us everyday Unseen, Unheard,
Still Near,
Still Loved,
Still Missed,
&
Still Very Dear
Just like you.. ....(f lup e)...

No comments: